Paper Submission is CLOSED
Instructions for Submission:
Prospective authors are cordially invited to submit original papers using the electronic submission system:
OpenConf - ICES 2008
As we are adopting a double-blind peer review process, please ensure to anonymise your submission by removing all references to the authors.
- Your paper must include:
- title of paper
- keywords describing the paper from the list of conference topics
- a 50-200 word abstract of the paper (at the beginning of the paper)
- the text of the paper (including all figures, tables and appendices, if any) and references (cited)
- maximum 12 LNCS single-sided pages (in English). Your paper must be formatted according to the Springer
- All required items must be filled in the web form.
All accepted papers (full papers as well as posters) will be included in the conference proceedings, which will be published in the Springer's LNCS edition. By means of the submission, at least one of authors agrees to register for
and participate in ICES 2008 if the submission is accepted for oral or poster presentation.
Please use OpenConf - ICES 2008