Seminář UPSY- Peuteman, J.: Power Quality: harmonics, non-symmetries in three phase grids
When considering a three phase electrical grid, in an ideal situation:
- all voltages have a sinusoidal shape,
- all phase voltages have the same magnitude,
- the magnitudes of the voltages are constant with respect to time,
- the phase differences between the voltages equal 120°,
- the grid frequency is constant with respect to time.
In a real grid, deviations can occur with respect to all these ideal conditions.
It is important to know the origin of these power quality problems, the consequences and the solutions to these problems.