Networked and embedded systems research group
This group is interested in research of application of formal methods for specification and analysis of computer networks, communication protocols and embedded systems.
- Research of formal methods for increasing reliability of computer-based systems
- Analysis and specification of network devices and embedded systems
- Communication in embedded systems, real-time communication protocols
- Wireless communication
- Automated Network-wide Security Analysis (ANSA)
- Network Simulation and Modelling on Cisco devices (NeSim)
- Network security,design of secure communication protocols
Current research themes
The research topics include:
- formal models of embedded systems communication
- design methods for embedded system software
- specification and pattern-driven reuse of embedded systems design
- security of communication protocols
- network security, IDS/IPS
Conferences on embedded systems:
- RTAS IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Application Symposium
The Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS) provides a forum for the presentation of high-quality, original research covering all aspects of real-time systems design, analysis, implementation, evaluation, and case-studies. RTSS'05 continues the trend of making RTSS an expansive and inclusive symposium, looking to embrace new and emerging areas of real-time systems research.
- RTCSA IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing and Applications
Carry on with the tradition, the RTCSA conference series, will bring together researchers and developers from academia and industry for advancing the technology of embedded and real-time computing systems and applications. RTCSA seeks both research and industry track papers that describe research or technical aspects in the area of embedded and real-time systems. Proceedings will be published by the IEEE Computer Society. Selected papers will be published in a Special Issue of Real-Time Systems Journal (Springer).
- EMSOFT Annual ACM Conference on Embedded Software
EMSOFT is an annual ACM Conference on Embedded Systems Software sponsored by ACM SigBED (Special Interest Group on Embedded Systems). The purpose of the conference is to bring together researchers and developers from academia, industry, and government to advance the science, engineering, and technology in embedded software development. EMSOFT was started in 2001.
- ECRTS Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems
EUROMICRO Conference on Real-Time Systems is a forum aimed at covering state-of-the-art research and development in real-time computing. Papers on all aspects of real-time systems are welcome. These include, but are not limited to applications, infrastructure and hardware, software technologies, system design and analysis.
Commercial solutions for embedded computing: