High interaction Honeypot with taint analysis
|Authors:||Barabas Maroš, Drozd Michal, Homoliak Ivan, Chmelař Petr|
|Keywords:||buffer-overflow, honeypot, SQL|
|The module contains functions for analyzing data from Honeypot systems obtained using taint analysis, based on virtualization technology. It also contains functions for communication with relational database that allow transfer of captured incidents into Postgre SQL database.|
|Authorized software license|
Brno University of Technology, faculty of Information Technology IČ 00216305, Božetěchova 2, 612 66 Brno, (further only FIT BUT) is entitled to license the authorized software accessible at the "Authorized software" page http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/research/prod/index.php?id=322¬itle=1 (further only authorized software). Everyone who uses the software in any way at least once becomes the user. The user agrees to comply to the following conditions of use.
Before first usage of the software the user expressed his/her agreement with the following license conditions:
- is only possible to use in compliance with these license conditions; the user must ensure that the conditions are fulfilled by the eventual third party who is able to access the authorized software,
- it is not allowed to sell, rent, or otherwise transfer the license without the permission of FIT BUT,
- is not allowed to include into other software product and distribute the such products derived from the original authorized software without the permission of FIT BUT, or modify the internal structure in any other way,
- cannot be modified as the whole or any of its parts so that the information about FIT BUT is removed,
- is not allowed to reverse analyze, decompile, or modify in any other way,
- authorized software is not possible to use for commercial purposes; the commercial usage is only allowed with the permission of FIT BUT.
As the license is granted for free, the software is not covered with any guarantee (this is valid to the maximum extent possible under the law). The user accepts the software „as it is" without any guarantee of any kind, namely, but not limited to, the guarantee of suitability for sales, suitability for the purpose, occurrence of flaws, functionality, quality, performance, or continuous availability or compatibility with other software. Brno University of Technology (to the maximum possible extent under the law) disclaims the duty to compensate any expenses connected with exploitation of the software now and in the future.
If any of the above conditions is violated, the license is automatically terminated and the user must stop use the authorized software immediately.