Field of Study
Computer Science and Engineering
|Degree Programme: ||Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Bachelor, 3.5-years|
|Language of Instruction: ||czech|
|Form of Study: ||full-time|
|Guarantor:||Drábek Vladimír, doc. Ing., CSc.|
|The enlistment of the field into a degree programme:|
|The Computer Science and Engineering Branch is the only one branch of the Bachelor Study Program Computer Science and Engineering. Rules are the same as presented at a program card.|
|Aims of the Computer Science and Engineering Branch are the same as presented at a program card.|
|Extent of the final state examinations:|
|The State Final Examination has written and oral parts. The written part is an elaboration of a Bachelor Thesis. The oral part is a defence of the Bachelor Thesis, and a discussion based on selected compulsory courses which are Algorithms and Data Structures, Database Systems, Information Systems, Logic Systems, Operation Systems 1, Personal Computers - Technical Maintenance, Software Engineering, Computer Organization and Architecture, and Principles of Computer Graphics. The discussion will be held on two topics.|
|Alumni of the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Branch of Study are able to use both hardware and software systems on a high professional level.|
|Content and quantification of professional practice:|
|Special practice in companies is not prescribed.|
|Possible themes of final projects:|
- Information System for Lifetime Education Support.
- Evaluation of User Interfaces.
- Pseudocolors in Medical Imaging.
- Software Package for the Evaluation of the GPS State.
- Multiresolution Image Segmentation.
- Smart Card Program Verifier.
- Metamorphosis of 2D Polygonal Models.
- Fractal Compression of One-Dimensional Signal.
- Interactive Rendering of Building Interiors.
- Dynamic Shadow Maps.