|Hour/sem||Lectures||Sem. Exercises||Lab. exercises||Comp. exercises||Other|
|Guarantee:||Jílek Martin, Ing., DFL|
|Lecturer:||Jílek Martin, Ing., DFL|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication BUT|
|Department:||Kabinet doplňujícího pedagogického studia|
| || ||The course provides students basic orientation in terminology of psychology and main psychological concepts. It should help them with forming of psychological insight to a problem that they will be able to use in their pedagogical praxis as well as in personal life.|
| || ||The course is thematically divided into the two parts. The first part: starting stands, theories and terminology of general psychology, developmental psychology, social psychology and personality psychology. The second part: principal themes of educational psychology, process of learning, teacher-student relation, teacher typology, problems of school failure.|
Psychological self-recognition of students, practice of chill-out techniques, experience techniques connected with psychological tests presentation are used in the course of practice.
|Knowledge and skills required for the course:|
| || ||Interest in the subject.|
|Learning outcomes and competences:|
| || ||Gaining of preconditions to deeper insight and command of psychological determinants of issues bounded to area of pedagogical practice.|
|Syllabus of lectures:|
- History of psychology. Subject, tasks, branches and methods of psychology.
- Socialization, social learning. Psychology of social groups.
- Communication. Assertive communication. Uniqueness of pedagogical communication.
- Theoretical questions of developmental psychology. Characteristics of stages of development.
- Personality from the psychological point of view, its structure.
- Cognitive processes I: Biological foundation of the mind. Consciousness. Attention. Perception. Memory.
- Cognitive processes II: Thinking. Creativity. Learning.
- Motivational, emotional and volitional processes. Positive psychology.
- Educational psychology. Personality of pedagogue. Methods and means of education.
- Social pathological phenomenons. Behaviour disorders.
- Causes of school failure. Specific learning disabilities.
- Čáp, J., Mareš, J.: Psychologie pro učitele. Praha, Portál, 2001 (in Czech).
- Fontana, D.: Psychologie ve školní praxi. Příručka pro učitele. Praha, Portál, 1997 (in Czech).
- Hartl, P., Hartlová, H.: Psychologický slovník. Praha, Portál, 2000 (in Czech).
| || ||Attendance at lectures.|