|Study programme: ||Information Technology, BSc., 3-years|
|Form of study: ||attended|
|The enlistment of the specialisation into a study program:|
This branch of study is the only on the Bachelor Study Program Information Technology. It respects common rules, conditions and criteria that are defined in details in the general part of accreditation documents of the study program, and also in the rules and regulations created by Brno University of Technology (BUT in short) and by Faculty of Information Technology (FIT in short) as shown on Internet sites www.vutbr.cz and www.fit.vutbr.cz.
Aims of the Information Technology branch of study are the same as presented at a study program card.
|Extent of the final state examinations:|
The State Final Examination has two parts: A defence of the Bachelor Thesis, and an oral colloquium. This oral colloquium is based on compulsory courses.
- A graduate has a theoretical background in computer hardware and software.
- He is a qualified and flexible worker being able to adapt specific conditions at the working site.
- He can act as a designer, engineer and maintenance technician for computer systems and digital devices, as installation technician for computer systems and networks, as a application programmer and software manager, database and information systems or as a qualified computer businessman.
|Content and quantification of professional practice:|
Specialised industrial practice is not required.
|Possible themes of final projects:|
- Information System for Supporting the Third Age University Program
- Evaluation of User Interfaces
- Pseudocolours for Medicine Data Visualization
- Software for GPS System Status Evaluation
- Multiresolution Image Segmentation
- Chip Card Program Verifier
- Shape Modification for 2D Vector Models
- Fractal Compression of One-Dimensional Signal
- Interactive Visualization of Indoor Spaces
- Dynamic Shadow Maps