Computer Science and Engineering
|Study programme: ||Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, BSc., 3.5-years|
|Form of study: ||attended|
|The enlistment of the specialisation into a study program:|
The Computer Science and Engineering Branch is the only one branch of the Bachelor Study Program Computer Science and Engineering. Rules are the same as presented at a program card.
Aims of the Computer Science and Engineering Branch are the same as presented at a program card.
|Extent of the final state examinations:|
The State Final Examination has written and oral parts. The written part is an elaboration of a Bachelor Thesis. The oral part is a defence of the Bachelor Thesis, and a discussion based on selected compulsory courses which are Algorithms and Data Structures, Database Systems, Information Systems, Logic Systems, Operation Systems 1, Personal Computers - Technical Maintenance, Software Engineering, Computer Organization and Architecture, and Principles of Computer Graphics. The discussion will be held on two topics.
Alumni of the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Branch of Study are able to use both hardware and software systems on a high professional level.
|Content and quantification of professional practice:|
Special practice in companies is not prescribed.
|Possible themes of final projects:|
- Information System for Lifetime Education Support.
- Evaluation of User Interfaces.
- Pseudocolors in Medical Imaging.
- Software Package for the Evaluation of the GPS State.
- Multiresolution Image Segmentation.
- Smart Card Program Verifier.
- Metamorphosis of 2D Polygonal Models.
- Fractal Compression of One-Dimensional Signal.
- Interactive Rendering of Building Interiors.
- Dynamic Shadow Maps.