Project Practice 2
|Language of Instruction:||English|
- This course is prepared for Erasmus+ and other exchange incoming international students
enrolled at the FIT: An international student can register this course,
but the final enrollment of the IBTe course depends on the availability
of a supervisor who must be appointed before signing the Learning
- The course is a continuation of the IP1e course (Project Practice 1), which is a mandatory prerequisite.
|Hour/sem||Lectures||Sem. Exercises||Lab. exercises||Comp. exercises||Other|
|Guarantor:||Hruška Tomáš, prof. Ing., CSc., DIFS|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Information Technology BUT|
|Department:||Department of Information Systems FIT BUT|
| || ||To make talented bachelor students familiar with the basis of research work
by participating in different projects conducted by research
groups under the expert lead of a project supervisor.|
| || |
- It is expected to be joined by that students who were successfull in IP1e course.
- Instructors appointed by the head of department forthwith clarify assessment of a project on which students will continue work at the beginning of the semester. This has to be done for each goal to be achieved.
- The supervisor is responsible for the regular check of a student's activity.
|Syllabus - others, projects and individual work of students:|
- An individual project according to assignments and instructions of a supervisor.
| || |
- Continuous consultations with student's supervisor.
- A written report in the extent of at least 10 regular pages.
- 15 minutes presentation and defence at the department seminar.
| || ||A student works on the assigned task according to his/her supervisor's instructions. It is expected that the student will attend regular
consultations with the supervisor.|
| || ||Before the end of teaching part of a semester, the student will hand in a
written report in the form of a scientific article in the extent of at least
10 regular pages. Before the end of the examination period, the student
presents his/her results for 15 minutes at the department seminar. The
head of department determines the assessment in the range of 0-100
points on the supervisor's proposal based on the defence and the
submitted report. In order to gain a credit it is necessary to get at
least 50 points from 100.|