Project Practice 2 (in English)
|Language of Instruction:||English|
|News:||The IP2 course can be registrated after the sufficient pass of IP1.|
|Guarantor:||Hruška Tomáš, prof. Ing., CSc. (DIFS)|
|Deputy guarantor:||Burget Radek, Ing., Ph.D. (DIFS)|
|Instructor:||Bidlo Michal, Ing., Ph.D. (DCSY)|
Černocký Jan, doc. Dr. Ing. (DCGM)
Janoušek Vladimír, doc. Ing., Ph.D. (DITS)
Kolář Dušan, doc. Dr. Ing. (DIFS)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Information Technology BUT|
|Department:||Department of Information Systems FIT BUT|
| || ||To make talented bachelor students familiar with the basis of research work
by participating in different projects conducted by research
groups under the expert lead of a project supervisor.|
| || |
- It is expected to be joined by that students who were successfull in IP1e course.
- Instructors appointed by the head of department forthwith clarify assessment of a project on which students will continue work at the beginning of the semester. This has to be done for each goal to be achieved.
- The supervisor is responsible for the regular check of a student's activity.
|Why is the course taught:|
| || ||There is an elective course. It allows already during study in the frame
of a tution to take part in a real project solution which are usually
directed to academical workers and doctoral students. The course is
teaching because it allows for talented students to work with top
technologies and solutions already during the study. Further it allows
students to write reports of their work and to defend them.|
|Syllabus - others, projects and individual work of students:|
- An individual project according to assignments and instructions of a supervisor.
| || |
- Continuous consultations with student's supervisor.
- A written report in the extent of at least 10 regular pages.
- 15 minutes presentation and defence at the department seminar.
| || ||A student works on the assigned task according to his/her supervisor's instructions. It is expected that the student will attend regular
consultations with the supervisor.|
| || ||Before the end of teaching part of a semester, the student will hand in a
written report in the form of a scientific article in the extent of at least
10 regular pages. Before the end of the examination period, the student
presents his/her results for 15 minutes at the department seminar. The
head of department determines the assessment in the range of 0-100
points on the supervisor's proposal based on the defence and the
submitted report. In order to gain a credit it is necessary to get at
least 50 points from 100.|