|Hour/sem||Lectures||Sem. Exercises||Lab. exercises||Comp. exercises||Other|
|Guarantee:||Eysselt Miloš, Ing., CSc., DCSY|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Information Technology BUT|
|Department:||Faculty of Information Technology BUT|
The fundamental goal of this course is to support the individual creative student work during the engineering project solving, its formal description, and defense.
Students will receive an individual project specification from various computer science areas in order to work them out individually under the supervising of some skilled leaders. Students will proceed as follows: problem analysis,solution,verification,implementation,documentation, presentation. During their work, the students will follow all the required instructions concerning requests on contents and volume of the project, the project adjustment, the literature, the language quality and written report typography as well as project parts consigned in the electronic form. The course is successfully completed when the written report and realised project outputs are given to the departmental committe.
|Learning outcomes and competences:|
Knowledge and experience with engineering project building and its documentation.
|Syllabus of numerical exercises:|
Seminars about the solved projects.|
- Duncan,W.R.: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Project Management Institute, 1996, Standarts Comittee, 176 s., ISBN 1-880410-16-3
- ISO 2145:1978: Documentation - Numbering of divisions and subdivisions in written documents.
- ISO 7144:1986: Documentation - Presentation of theses and similar documents.
- ISO 690:1987: Documentation - Bibliographic references. Content, form and structure.
- How to write MSc Thesis? (In Czech)