Rudiments of Commercial Law
|Ac.Year:||ukončen 2005/2006 (Not opened)|
|Language of Instruction:||Czech|
|Guarantor:||Klapetek Milan, Mgr. (ILL)|
|Lecturer:||Klapetek Milan, Mgr. (ILL)|
|Faculty:||Training and Counsulting Centre of BUT|
| || ||Acquisition of rudiments of law, knowledge of relationship between law and ethos, knowledge of basic legal norms, and their application to business and other economic activities.|
| || ||Human society cannot exit without rules regulating various decisive aspects of human existence. Legal conscience based on knowledge of law and basic legal norms related to human activities, their far-reaching impacts and consequences are essentials for minimization of potential conflicts. A social science course consed to Program in persuance of the Rector's Decision 03/2004.|
|Knowledge and skills required for the course:|
| || ||No prerequisity knowledge is called for.|
|Learning outcomes and competences:|
| || ||Basic survey on trade and economic legal norms, ability to get orientated in norms.|
|Syllabus of lectures:|
- Problems in human social life, origin of law.
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Freedoms, Constitution of the Czech Republic.
- Liberal approach to human economic activities.
- Basic legal standards related business.
- Commercial law.
- Business acivities, business organization, enterpreneur, trade register.
- Rules of economic competition.
- Kinds of trading companies.
- Contract law and obligations, agreements, international trade standards.
- Fundamentals of trade law.
- Fundamentals of labour law.
- Fundamentals of financial law.
| ||The students will be recommended a selection of legal norms and articles from economic journals.|
| || |
- 70% attendance at lectures.
- A written essay on a topic related to business or economy.