Rudiments of Project Management
|Ac.Year:||2009/2010 (Not opened)|
|Hour/sem||Lectures||Sem. Exercises||Lab. exercises||Comp. exercises||Other|
|Guarantee:||Klapetek Milan, Mgr., ILL|
|Faculty:||Centre of Education and Counselling of BUT|
Acquisition of rudiments of project management.
One of the features of the post-modern age is a decrease in significance of permanent institutions and a dramatic increase in activities, concrete and limited in time, called "projects". The ability to articulate the project parametres , to elaborate and successfully complete the project, is one of the main qualifications of a good manager.
A social science course consed to Programme in persuance of the Rector's Decision 03/2004
|Knowledge and skills required for the course:|
No prerequisity knowledge is called for.
|Learning outcomes and competences:|
Ability to work out a project, to find ways of resource acquisition, and to complete the project.
|Syllabus of lectures:|
- Definition, aim, goals and principles of project management.
- Basic terms of project management.
- Individual phases of projects.
- Methods for network analysis.
- Logical framework method.
- Team work method.
- Significance of computer support
The students will be recommended a selection of articles from economic journals.|
- 70% attendance at lectures.
- A written essay on an economic topic.