Rudiments of Project Management
|Ac.Year:||ukončen 2009/2010 (Not opened)|
|Hour/sem||Lectures||Sem. Exercises||Lab. exercises||Comp. exercises||Other|
|Guarantee:||Klapetek Milan, Mgr., ILL|
|Faculty:||Centre of Education and Counselling of BUT|
| || ||Acquisition of rudiments of project management.|
| || ||One of the features of the post-modern age is a decrease in significance of permanent institutions and a dramatic increase in activities, concrete and limited in time, called "projects". The ability to articulate the project parametres , to elaborate and successfully complete the project, is one of the main qualifications of a good manager. |
A social science course consed to Programme in persuance of the Rector's Decision 03/2004.
|Knowledge and skills required for the course:|
| || ||No prerequisity knowledge is called for.|
|Learning outcomes and competences:|
| || ||Ability to work out a project, to find ways of resource acquisition, and to complete the project.|
|Syllabus of lectures:|
- Definition, aim, goals and principles of project management.
- Basic terms of project management.
- Individual phases of projects.
- Methods for network analysis.
- Logical framework method.
- Team work method.
- Significance of computer support
| ||The students will be recommended a selection of articles from economic journals.|
| || |
- 70% attendance at lectures.
- A written essay on an economic topic.