Fundamentals of Law
|Ac.Year:||2015/2016 (Not opened)|
|Language of Instruction:||Czech|
|Guarantor:||Klapetek Milan, Mgr. (ILL)|
|Instructor:||Klapetek Milan, Mgr. (ILL)|
|Faculty:||Centre of Education and Counselling of BUT|
| || ||Acquisition of rudiments of law, knowledge of relationship between law and ethos, knowledge of basic legal norms, and their application to business and other economic activities.|
| || ||Human society cannot exit without rules regulating various decisive aspects of human existence. Legal conscience based on knowledge of law and basic legal norms related to human activities, their far-reaching impacts and consequences are essentials for minimization of potential conflicts.|
|Knowledge and skills required for the course:|
| || ||No prerequisity knowledge is called for.|
|Learning outcomes and competencies:|
| || ||Basic survey on civil legal norms, ability to get orientated in norms.|
|Syllabus of lectures:|
- Introduction into law science, branches of law, basic terms.
- Constitution of the Czech Republic, state symbols.
- Contents, form and subject of the law, law creation and legislative process.
- Civil law and Civil Procedure Code.
- Commercial law.
- Labor law.
- Civil-law obligations and agreements, examples of agreements and plaints.
- Copyright Act and mental labour preservation.
- Public law.
| ||Set of the Czech Republic Legal Norms|
| ||The students will be recommended a selection of legal norms and articles which will be discussed on lectures.|
| || ||Attendance at lectures.|
| || ||Attendance at lectues, minimum 80%, and activity on discussion.|