Project Practice 1
|Language of Instruction:||Czech|
|Guarantor:||Hruška Tomáš, prof. Ing., CSc. (DIFS)|
|Instructor:||Bidlo Michal, Ing., Ph.D. (DCSY)|
Černocký Jan, doc. Dr. Ing. (DCGM)
Janoušek Vladimír, doc. Ing., Ph.D. (DITS)
Kolář Dušan, doc. Dr. Ing. (DIFS)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Information Technology BUT|
|Department:||Department of Information Systems FIT BUT|
| || ||To make talented master students familiar with the basis of research
work by participating in different projects conducted by research
groups under the expert lead of a project supervisor.|
| || |
- Instructors appointed by the head of department present their projects and certain goals to be achieved by the students in advance before enrolment.
- Students enrol in projects in the similar way as in the master's
thesis. A supervisor has the final right to choose. His/her choice will be justified in the written form briefly (e.g. previous
practice, achieved grade average).
- The supervisor is responsible for the regular check of a student's activity.
|Syllabus - others, projects and individual work of students:|
- An individual project according to assignments and instructions of a supervisor.
| || |
- Continuous consultations with student's supervisor.
- A written report in the extent of at least 10 regular pages.
- 15 minutes presentation and defence at the department seminar.
- The written report will be commited to the supervisor 2 days before the presentation
| || ||A student works on the assigned task according to his/her supervisor's instructions. It is expected that the student will attend regular consultations with the supervisor.|
| || ||Before the end of teaching part of a semester, the student will hand in a written
report in the form of a scientific article in the extent of at least
10 regular pages. Before the end of the examination period, the student
presents his/her results for 15 minutes at the department seminar. The
head of department determines the assessment in the range of 0-100
points on the supervisor's proposal based on the defence and the
submitted report. In order to gain a credit it is necessary to get at
least 50 points from 100. A student must gain at least 70 points or higher to be
able to continue in the follow-up course "PP2 - Project practice 2".|