Software architecture and components
|Language of Instruction:||Czech|
|Guarantor:||Honzík Jan M., prof. Ing., CSc. (DIFS)|
|Lecturer:||Honzík Jan M., prof. Ing., CSc. (DIFS)|
|Instructor:||Janoušek Vladimír, doc. Ing., Ph.D. (DITS)|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Information Technology BUT|
| || ||To acquaint with the features of programming of the large-scale program systems. To acquaint with the features of object oriented design and programming. To command the object-oriented features and tools of Pascal and Modula 2 languages. To use the knowledge in programming of large-scale program.|
| || ||Complexity of software. The object model. Classes and objects.
Classification. Design Patterns. Architecture of the programm systems.
Modular and Object oriented features of Pascal.
Programming language Modula 2.
Object oriented features of TopSpeed Modula 2.
Invited lectures of the experts on programming of large scale programs.|
|Syllabus of lectures:|
- Complexity of software
- The object model
- Classes and objects
- Design Patterns
- Modular and Object oriented features of Turbo Pascal
- Programming language Modula 2
- Object oriented features of TopSpeed Modula 2
|Syllabus of laboratory exercises:|
- Seminar work: Written abstract of an article from English to Czech. Project (working couple of students) with presentation and defence.
|Syllabus - others, projects and individual work of students:|
| ||Project solved in the team of three students. Project based on the object oriented technology. Object finished vy presentation with defence. (max 30 from 100 points)|
- Booch, G.: Object Oriented Design with applications, Benjamin/Cummings, 1991
Gamma E., et al.:
- Design Patterns -- Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software, Addison Wesley, 1995
| || ||Presentation of the essay from the world professional literature. Solved by the team of three students. Writing the two-pages extract.|