=== Top of the Swiki === Attachments ===
This is a place to find out about commercial and non-commercial uses of Squeak.
Squeak web servers:
- Georg Gollman's Squeak MailArchive
(http://macos.tuwien.ac.at:9009/Server.home) has been running as a Squeak server for more than a year
- The Swiki you are reading is a Squeak server
- The German Smalltalk users group web site http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/GSUG.1. The site also has an archive of enhancements and fixes sent to the squeak mailing list. http://swiki.gsug.org/SQFIXES/.
Much of what I know about Squeak, I learned by building Questa's Soil Classification application, which displays soil sample data as a ternary plot, and classifies each sample by its USDA standard soil texture.
Questa Engineering Corp.
Liberty BASICThe Liberty BASIC Home Page is commercial website served using Squeak's pluggable web server at http://www.libertybasic.com!!
There's a swiki for Liberty BASIC too at http://www.libertybasic.com/CoWeb!!
I'm using Squeak to write an autonomous controller for a robotic submersible. You can check out some screenshots of the autonomous controller running in a simulator (also written in Squeak) at:
I will eventually port the autonomous controller (AC) to Pocket Smalltalk, since Squeak doesn't really fit on a Palm device. The AC code is basically Smalltalk-independent, while the simulator is definitely Squeak-only, using Morphic for all the graphics stuff, and the animation in Morphic to both animate the GUI and to also step the AC.
Jon Hylands Jon@huv.com
http://swiki.net. Hosted community websites by Advantive Associates.
- Web Server with Georg Gollman's modified web server code. Promoting my company PC hardware, news and access to php price list.
- Feel free touch and click to any link and especialy characters arround to allow subtree opening or quick editing ability.
- You can also check my message or link menu. After registering you can create links or reply to messages or use search menu and direct link results to link database. I am curently working on WebUserGroups and ability to allow multi level privacy or sharing data. Now links and messages, which i will move to one object later.
- My plan is to build non tree, but neuron based weight level synapse like connection between objects.( now about 400 link objects and 90 messages objects ).