Ing. Maroš Barabas, Ph.D.
- Head of Security Technologies Division, AEC Brno,
- from 2014
- Security technologies
- Senior IT Security Consultant, AEC Brno,
- 2012 - 2014
- Computer security, OS security audit, Penetration tests, Advanced security technologies
- Technic and Researcher, Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology,
- from 2011
- AIPS project - Automated Intrusion Detection System
- Software Engineer, Red Hat Inc.,
- 2006 - 2011
- Package maintaining of FTP servers and clients.
- Design and development of Sectool project - security tool that can be used both as a security audit as well as a part of an intrusion detection system.
- Development of OpenSCAP project - open-source framework enabling integration with the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP).
- Design and development of SCAP-Workbench project as graphical frontend for OpenSCAP library.
- security of information systems and networks,
- security audit,
- security standards,
- security tools and technology,
- penetration tests,
- network behavioral analysis,
- malware detection.
Member of Brno University Security Laboratory - FIT