Mgr. Lukáš Holík, Ph.D.
- 2011: Ph.D. at Faculty of Information Technology, Brno University of Technology with thesis Simulations and Antichains for Efficient Handling of Finite Automata, supervised by Prof. Tomaš Vojnar
- 2006: Mgr. (MSc.) at Masaryk University, Faculty of Informatics, Brno, Czech Republic
- 2012: Assistant Professor at Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology
- 2010 - 2012: Post-doc researcher at Uppsala University, Sweden, in the group of Prof. P.A. Abdulla and Prof. B. Jonsson
Here is my DBLP.
- Generally logic, automata, formal verification and analysis of computing systems. More specifically:
- Efficient algorithms for finite automata
- Verification of pointer programs
- Verification of string manipulating programs
- Verification of parallel systems
- Decision procedures for logics (related to the above points)
- MEMICS 2016 (PC-chair)
- INFINITY 2013 (PC-chair, organizer)
- INFINITY 2011 (PC-member)
- SAS 2018 (PC-member)
- LPAR 2018 (PC-member)
I tend to make little automata from acorns and skewers when I am sad.
Looking for students:
I am on a lookout for smart students. I wish to let you taste an interesting research in which abstract mathematical ideas turn into practical solutions, and give you a chance to be a useful researcher, on any level from informal cooperation, bachelor or diploma thesis, up to doctoral studies. Skim through my papers, through proposed diploma thesis topics (the list might be incomplete, but new topics can be made-to-measure), and do not hesitate to contact me if you feel it might be interesting.