Ing. Vojtěch Nikl
- 2014 - Ing. (Master of Science in Bioinformatics and biocomputing), Faculty of Information Technology, BUT Brno, Czech Republic
- 2012 - Bc. (Bachelor in Information Technology), Faculty of Information Technology, BUT Brno, Czech Republic
- 2009 - Gymnasium Žďár nad Sázavou
- July - August 2014 - PRACE (Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe) Summer of HPC 2014 programme, CINECA Supercomputing Centre, Bologna, Italy. Scientific visualization of the Turbulent Structures of the Wake and The Way to Heating the Solar Corona projects.
- Parallel and distributed systems
- High performance computing
- Computer architectures
- Systems on chip
- Evolutionary algorithms
 NIKL Vojtech and JAROS Jiri. Parallelisation of the 3D Fast Fourier Transform Using the Hybrid OpenMP/MPI Decomposition. In: Mathematical and Engineering Methods in Computer Science. Heidelberg: Springer International Publishing, 2014, p. 110-112. ISBN 978-3-319-14895-3.
- Sep 2014 - ACM SPY (Czech ACM Chapter & Slovakia ACM Chapter Student Project of the Year) faculty nomination.
- April 2014 - 2D Hybrid Decomposition of the 3D Fast Fourier Transform, poster design, creation and presentation, PRACE Spring School 2014, Hagenberg, Austria.
- Tennis, table tennis, badminton
- Bike + nature
- Movies and music of all kinds
My favorite links:
- k-Wave Toolbox - A MATLAB toolbox for the time-domain simulation of acoustic wave fields. I am an active researcher on this project