Ing. Jan Kořenek, Ph.D.
- 2010 - PhD. Information Technology, Faculty of Information Technology,TU Brno, Czech Republic.
- 2003 - Ing. (Master of Science in Computer Engineering), Faculty of Information Technology,TU Brno, Czech Republic.
- 1998 - 2003 Faculty of Information Technology, TU Brno, Czech Republic.
- 2014 - co-founder of open-source project BeeeOn.
- 2012 - leader of Department: Tools for Network Monitoring and Configuration at CESNET, z.s.p.o, Liberouter project
- 2009 - 2012 leader of Accelerated Network Technology research group (ANT@FIT)
- 2007 - co-founder of INVEA-TECH company, Brno University of Technology and Masaryk University Spin-Off.
- 2005 - Assistant professor at FIT VUT Brno
- 2003 - 2010 leader of hardware design group, Cesnet, z.s.p.o., Liberouter project
- Hardware acceleration of algorithms using FPGA
- Time critical algorithms in computer networks: packet classification, pattern matching, longest prefix matching, etc.
- Netowrk security and monitoring
- Design of new appliances for high speed networks
- Embedded systems
Program committee member:
- ARCS - Architecture of Computing Systems - 2013 (Prague)
- AIMS - Autonomous Infrastructure, Management and Security - 2012 (Luxemburg) 2013 (Barcelona), 2014 (Brno), 2015 (Ghent), 2016 (München)
- FPL - Field Programmable Logic and Applications - 2012 (Oslo), 2013 (Porto), 2014 (Munich), 2015 (London), 2016 (Lausanne)
- MEMICS - Annual Doctoral Workshop on Mathematical and Engineering Methods in Computer Science - 2014 (Telč)
My favorite links: