RNDr. Tomáš Masopust, Ph.D.
web pages: click here
- 2008 -- RNDr. (rerum naturalium doctor) in Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague
- 2007 -- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Faculty of Information Technology, Brno University of Technology
- 2004 -- MSc. in Computer Science, Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University, Brno, specialization Parallel and Distributed Systems
- 2007-2009 Researcher, Faculty of Information Technology, Brno University of Technology
- 2005-2007 PhD Student, Faculty of Information Technology, Brno University of Technology
- 2004-2005 Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague
Research and Study Stays:
- 07/2009 Theory and Logic Group, TU Wien
- 11/2008 Computer and Automation Research Institute, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary
- 10/2008 Mathematical Institute, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Košice, Slovak Republic
- 11/2006 Department of Computer Science, University of Valladolid, Valladolid, Spain
- 05/2005-06/2005 Department of Mathematics, Szent István University, Ybl Miklós Technical College, Budapest, Hungary
- 09/2004-08/2005 Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Eletrical Ingeneering, Czech Technical University in Prague
- theoretical informatics: automata and formal languages, regulated formal models, rewriting systems, grammar systems, regulated rewriting, non-classical models of automata, descriptional and computational complexity, parallel and distributed systems
- mathematics: graph theory, algebra, set theory, discrete mathematics
For my Erdős number see ams.org.
My favorite links:
The result of the FRVŠ project FR762/2007/G1 can be found here or here.
J. Techet's web page about Scattered Context Grammars.