Mgr. Ing. Pavel Očenášek, Ph.D.
- 1994-1998: Grammar school Šumperk (CZ)
- 1998-2001: Faculty of Electrotechnical Engineering and Computer Science, Brno University of Technology (CZ)
- 2002-2003: Faculty of Information Technology, BUT (CZ)
MSc., study programme EI-MSC-5, specialisation CSE
Master thesis: Formal verification of security protocols (Dr. Daniel Cvrček)
- 2003-2010: Faculty of Information Technology, BUT (CZ)
Ph.D, study programme IT-PHD-3, specialisation DIT
Disertation thesis: Communication and Security Network Protocols and their Verification (Prof. Miroslav Švéda)
- 2007 CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Instructor
- 2008 CISCO Certified Network Security (NS) Instructor
- 2015: M.A., Faculty of Law, Masaryk university, Brno (CZ)
Seminars, Invited Lectures Abroad Visits:
- 2003 ZISC School on Formal Security + ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- 2004 Exploring Complex Landscapes, HUT Helsinki, Finland
- 2005, 2006, 2011 Computer Security and Industrial Cryptography group, ESAT, KU Leuven, Belgium
- 2008 University of Kathmandu, Nepal
- 2009 Facultad de Ingenieria, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico City, MX
- 2006, 2011, 2013 University of Missouri, St.Louis, MO, U.S.A.
- 2012 Biztek, Institute of Business and Technology, Karachi, Pakistan (nominated by Dean as security expert and associate, Karachi, PK)
- 2016 University of Toronto, Kanada
- 2003-2010: Ph.D student, Faculty of Information Technology, BUT (CZ)
- since 2003: AGERIT (CZ): research, application and management of technologies in the field of security
- 2005, 2006, 2011, 2013, 2016: abroad experience: Belgium, USA, Canada
- 2006-2010: Assistant Lecturer and Research Assistant, Faculty of Information Technology, BUT (CZ)
- since 2007: Certified Instructor CISCO LCNA, Faculty of Information Technology, BUT (CZ)
- since 2010: Assistant Professor, Faculty of Information Technology, BUT (CZ)
- since 2016: attorney at law office Mgr. Petr Hasala
- since 2017: cooperation with SEDLAKOVA LEGAL s.r.o. on GDPR audits
Acitivities abroad are available upon request.
Former projects participation:
- GAČR 102/05/0467 "Architectures of Embedded Systems Networks"
- GAČR 102/05/0723 "A Framework for Formal Specifications and Prototyping of Information System's Network Applications"
- GAČR 102/05/H050 "Integrated approach to education of PhD students in the area of parallel and distributed systems"
- 2003 Prize for MSc thesis, FIT BUT
- 2007, 2009 Certificate of Appreciation, Informing Science Institut, Santa Rosa, CA, U.S.A.
- Law and security
- Forensic systems and technology
- Computer networks, communication protocols
- E-commerce, payment systems
- Information systems
- Research groups:
- NES @ FIT (CZ) (since 2003, info...)
- COSIC @ ESAT KU Leuven (BE) (2005, 2006, info...)
- Program Committee:
- IEEE CISDA (2007)
- IS+ITE joint Conference (2005, 2006, 2007)
- FSMCT (since 2011)
- IJCT journal (since 2011)
- Organizing Committee:
- HCII since 2009 special session organizer and chair
- Mountain cycling (Author)
- Table tennis
- Digital photography
My favorite links: