Doc. Ing. Zdeňka Rábová, CSc.
- Ing. (=MSc.) FAST, Technical University of Brno, 1960
- CSc. (=PhD.) computer engineering, Technical University of Brno, 1975
- Doc. (=associate professor) computer engineering, Technical University of Brno, 1980
- Since 1964: A member of academic staff of Brno University of Technology, now Associate Professor at the Faculty of Information Technology of BUT.
- 1964 - 1970: Research work in the field of programming and programming languages.
- 1970 - 2002: Research and development activities in the field of system modelling and simulation. In 1980 appointed Associate Professor of Computer Science. Participation in development of several simulation languages used in education at many universities and institutes. Lectures on Modelling and Simulation for graduate and postgraduate students.
continuous, discrete, and combined simulation, simulation languages, knowledge-based simulation, risk analysis
- program committee of International Conference on Modelling and Simulation of Systems (MOSIS, ASIS)
- committee of Czech and Slovak Simulation Society (CSSS) - EUROSIM
- member of University Council (in czech: Rada vysokých škol)
- member of AFCEA