Ing. Michal ©paněl, Ph.D.
- Msc., Computer Science and Engineering, FIT BUT, 2003
- Ph.D., Information Technology, FIT BUT, 2011
- 2011- Assistant professor at DCGM FIT, Brno University of Technology
- 2017- Head of Software Development, TESCAN 3DIM, s.r.o.
- 2008-2017 Co-founder & Head of Software Development, 3Dim Laboratory s.r.o.
- 2003-2011 Assistant lecturer at DCGM FIT, Brno University of Technology
HW Programmer, HEXAGON Systems, s.r.o. (Design and development of a
control loading system for the L-139 aircraft simulator)
HW Programmer, Virtual Reality Media, s.r.o., later VR Simulators,
s.r.o. (Design of a communication interface between HW and SW modules of
the L-159 aircraft full mission flight simulator)
- Image processing and machine vision - image segmentation, classifiers, deep learning, CNN, object detection and recognition, 3D reconstruction
- 3D data processing - Velodyne LiDAR sensors
- 3D geometry processing and tetrahedral meshing of volumetric data
- C++ programming
My favorite links: