This page is dedicated to an open-source testability analysis library named TASTE.
Testability Analysis SuiTE
For more information about the product (licensing conditions, utilization, examples etc.),
see the product manual, please.
TASTE: Web interface
You are welcome to try the web interface here!
TASTE: Reference manuals
... are actually available in following formats:
... can be downloaded in zip/tar.gz archive [~ 1.7 MB]
TASTE: Related Presentations
... were compiled from the distribution packages available below.
If you have a problem with the compilation, you can simply try the TASTE abilities using the binaries ...
- taste.a in tar.gz/zip archive [~ 200 kB each]: library compiled for FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE, compiled by the GNU C++ compiler version 4.2.1).
Using the library, you can easily compile your own applications (i.e., with the code stored in main.cc), e.g.,
executing the command g++ src/main.cc lib/taste.a -o taste
- taste.bin in tar.gz/zip archive [~ 200 kB each]: demo application compiled for FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE, compiled by the GNU C++ compiler version 4.2.1).
Manual to the demo application can be found here.
TASTE: Source code distribution packages
... are actually available in following archives:
- recent distribution package (dated on May 30, 2011 was successfully compiled using GNU C++ compiler version 4.2.1 on FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE):
- with manuals included: zip/tar.gz [~ 1.0 MB each]
- without manuals included: zip/tar.gz [~ 300 kB each]